Basic information about the run on 5th Mai 2018
With the experience our team gained during the first event we can now offer you the 2nd WHEW.
Which races are on offer?
- 2 x 50km relay
- 4 x 25km relay (not exactly 25 km)
- 100km Run and Bike (as a pair in alternation)
Which features does the event have?
- A single, large 100 km round
- DLV-measured and approved
- New in 2017: Ranking in the DUV-Cup!
- Green routes over old railway lines
- Through 7 cities between Wupper und Ruhr
- Overnight stay possible in sports halls
- Showers and changing rooms
- Shuttle for relays and drop-offs as required (25, 50, 75)
- 13 refreshment stands
- 4 x electronic timings (25, 50, 75, 100)
- Certificates on-site and online
- Results on-site and online
- Medals for every finisher
- Starting numbers with first names (if you registered on time)
- Cheap participant shirts
Please let us know about the shuttle service up to two weeks before the WHEW100. We have learned from experience that the decision should not be too spontaneous. :)
You know a part of the route like your waistcoat pocket? You have a shop right next to the route? You are a member of a sports club and would like to take on a refreshment stand? With pleasure!
Write to us at email@example.com or call us on: +49 202 26149791 (with mailbox). With joint forces it can only get better!
The course route
Wuppertal, Sprockhövel, Hattingen, Essen, Heiligenhaus, Velbert, Wülfrath, Wuppertal
The course route is also here online.